Austin SEO Expert – Use Case about website relevance
Austin SEO Expert – LinkedIn Ranking
LinkedIn is currently ranking number one on the keyword Austin SEO Expert. I’m theorizing that Google might give an actual SEO professional the number one position, instead of LinkedIn, due to the nature of Stone Amp SEO’s website versus the nature of LinkedIn’s website.
On Page Optimization of Media
Here’s a video I shot from my desktop and placed on YouTube, describing this experiment. As a Search Engine Optimization professional, I love running experiments like this based on my hunches. This helps me better understand Google’s search algorithm.
If successful, this page should rank pretty high on the SERPS. We can see in the image below that the Keyword Difficulty is 49.76. That doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy, however, with a little juice from YouTube and some basic on-page SEO, we have a shot to be ranking pretty high against the current 636,000 results found for this keyword.
Here is the image I took from semrush.com showing us LinkedIn’s current number one ranking.
SEO Strategy for this Use Case
- I’ve created this post with a number of external and internal links.
- I have placed a couple of images on this page with targeted alt text
- I’ve embedded a video on YouTube.
- I’m keeping the initial post to around three hundred characters of text.
- I will share this post via Google My Business, using their recent ‘Posts’ feature inside the Account Manager area.
- My last step will be to add ‘Austin SEO Expert’ to my rank tracking tool, so I can monitor this page’s rank movements on Google.
I’ve created a calendar entry to check the rankings and add an update to this page November 3.
If you happen to have found this page while searching for an Austin SEO Expert or Austin SEO use case, then I hope you consider reaching out to a proven SEO expert from Kansas City.
This concludes the activity for now. I’ll report my status on Nov 3rd. 🙂
UPDATE: November 5, 2017 – Watch the video below to see the results of this experiment!!
These are the results after 3 weeks and 2 days of the initial experiment. Pretty awesome results!!
YouTube: #1 for exact match of video title Austin SEO Expert – Leveraging LinkedIn
Do you have a website that needs found on Google? Contact Stone Amp SEO today to help!
October 27, 2016
August 22, 2016
June 9, 2016